Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Share and Voice 9: HEATHER BELKNAP

Dear Heather B.,

I thought it was outstanding that you wrote a Share and Voice post about Shar Drew.  It basically made my day--entertaining yet related to the environment.  It was so creative to write about a classmate...and although Shar acted embarassed, we all know that a blog post dedication is one of the simple pleasures in life.  So here is my hooray! to you...
Love, Sara J.

I received the blog award from Abbey @ Abbey E's Environmental Endeavors for my post Share and Voice 8: WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY JACKSON!! I thought you did a great job Heather, so here are the instructions for you to pass it on to the next lucky blogger!

1. Leave a comment below so that I know you "picked up" the award.
2. Create a Share and Voice post that says you've received the award and indicate who the award is from (be sure to hyperlink).
3. Also indicate to whom you are going to pass on the award and why. Be sure to hyperlink the blogger (use main blog URL) and the blog title (use the specific URL for that blog post).
4. Copy and paste these instructions at the bottom of your post.
5. Publish the post.
6. Visit each blogger you've awarded and leave a comment telling them they've won.
7. Continue the process...

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sara J,

    Thank you so very much for the blog award.I'm glad you enjoyed it! Maybe next time we go to Target together the same will happen for you ;) We just need to plan our next trip!

    Heather B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Heather! I think everyone enjoyed your post =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Heather you get an award for being silly!!

    ReplyDelete