Thursday, January 29, 2009

Share and Voice 1: Colorado--Winter Break




These pictures are from a few different areas along the Rocky Mountains in January.  I spent my winter break in Colorado working, spending time with my boyfriend (Adrian), and site-seeing.
On the weekends, Adrian and I would jump in the car, grab our atlas, and drive to somewhere that looked interesting. 
One of the things that I value most about Colorado is the cleanliness of the environment.  Spending time in the mountains, on hiking trails, and along the rivers wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable if there were liter, smog, and noise pollution. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the Photobucket slide show! Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photos!! that is so cool i wish i had some photos to show that were that good!!

    ReplyDelete